Below are the results from using ScanWin and its impact on the network. These include the following in the data collection information:
- Operating System information
- Basic hardware information (CPU, RAM, Make, Model)
- Installed Autodesk software (MSI data)
- Application Event Log install/uninstall data for Autodesk software
- License data for Autodesk software
From the graphs below, you can see that the average time ScanWin is active is between 30-45 seconds as it queries the target PC. The total bandwidth consumed for data collection is approximately 1-2Mb. The bandwidth consumed will vary depending on the number of Autodesk applications installed. For example, PC1 has 27 licensed Autodesk titles installed whereas PC2 has 3.